Thursday, 5 January 2017

Winter Solstice - Tide Pools Block

This morning the third winter solstice block was released. I really enjoy doing these, they are nice quick patterns to put together.  I spent a while choosing which fabric to feature in this block and eventually decided on the little snowmen.


Linking up with Pats Linky page.

I've been busy the last few days either sewing or sorting out my sewing room and going through old UFO's. I've found a couple I'd forgotten about and somehow 'lost' my Splendid Sampler fabrics - which generally means I've put it in a safe place!   I've signed up for so many projects this year - yes I'm probably overcommitted but gee its nice to thinking about sewing all day instead of work for a change! ... time to get back to the sewing machine..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...